Monday, December 3, 2012

Neighborhood Ambassador Profile: Jessica Ferretti

Meet Neighborhood Ambassador #4, Jessica Ferretti!




Jessica Ferretti here!  I was raised in Columbia Falls Montana, so to me, Missoula is exciting and fresh.  The Garden City brings a whole new perspective of Montana living.  It inspires me to recycle, utilize alternative modes of transportation, and meet tons of new and interesting people.  Having not had these opportunities growing up, yet knowing about them now is what motivates me towards my degree in geography, urban development.  I specifically love learning about transportation, and how it affects a community. 

Over the last three years I have really come to take advantage of my time here in Missoula.  I really enjoy going out downtown at night to eat, dance, and interact with others.  One of my favorite things is the Kim Williams Trail.  In the past, I would ride my bike to the University from Russell Street, and having that trail to safely commute on was a great relief to me.  The things I will miss the most after graduating this spring will be the University and football games, First Fridays, and my job at Maurices.

People leave Missoula, but Missoula never really leaves a person.  This is a place that has so much to offer everyone, and I am truly glad to have been a part of the legacy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment