Nathan is a senior at the University of Montana, majoring in Health and Human Performance focusing in Community Health. He is a lifelong resident of Missoula, growing up in the Upper Rattlesnake. He loves the outdoors. On most weekends you can find Nathan outside on a basketball court, hiking in the beautiful backcountry, hanging out with friends or nose-deep studying in the library.
When asked to name his favorite thing about Missoula, Nathan could't choose just one. He listed a number of Missoula favorites including:
- The fact that Missoula is an eclectic mix of ranchers, cowboys, hippies, yuppies, students, artists, athletes and recreationalists,
- Meals from Front Street Pasta & Wraps, Taco Del Sol, Biga Pizza and Sushi Hana,
- Desserts from Big Dipper,
- Drinks from Kettlehouse, Tamarack, James Bar and Uptown Diner,
- Views from the M, Stuart Peak and Missoula Valley,
- Recreational activities in the Clark Fork River and Rattlesnake Recreation Area,
- Grizzly athletics, the Kim Williams Trail, Worden’s, Brennan’s Wave and the Missoulian.